SMS Recovery for PC – Last month was developed software called SMS Recovery app for Windows. This app also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download SMS Recovery for Windows
It’s better to understand the app’s technological details as well as to have an expertise history regarding the app. Consequently, you can discover if SMS Recovery will deal with your Windows gadget or not.
|App Name||SMS Recovery App|
|Category||Utilities & Tools|
SMS Recovery Features
√ SMS Recovery is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ SMS Recovery Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
SMS Recovery Review
SMS Recovery can retrieve deleted text message on all iPhone and Android phone easily. Usually some important SMS are deleted because of carelessness or for other reasons, when we need to read the text messages again, but they disappear, can the lost text messages be recovered? Of course they can. Come to download SMS Recovery, you can recover the lost SMS without professional knowledge. It is only needed to export the SMS database file (on how to export the SMS database file to the computer, visit the official website of the software for details) to the computer, and then the old text messages can be recovered with it. All SMS contents, sending or receiving time and the mobile phone number of the other side can be successfully retrieved.
1. It supports SMS recovery on all iPhone and Android phone.
2. It can export all deleted and undeleted text messages as external txt file.
3. It can retrieve all SMS content, sending or receiving time and the mobile phone number of the other side.
SMS Recovery is a product developed by mysuperspy software. This site is not directly affiliated with mysuperspy software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install SMS Recovery on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download SMS Recovery app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Safari or any other browser
- Then download the SMS Recovery installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SMS Recovery completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SMS Recovery icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall SMS Recovery App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SMS Recovery” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SMS Recovery app.
SMS Recovery FAQ
Q: What is SMS Recovery app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the SMS Recovery Official Site on above
Q: Is SMS Recovery Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free SMS Recovery download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free SMS Recovery download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download SMS Recovery totally free for PC.
Q: Is this SMS Recovery will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SMS Recovery for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.