SecureBridge for PC – Some time ago was build application called SecureBridge app for Windows. This software also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download SecureBridge for Windows
It’s far better to understand the application’s technological details and to have a knowledge history about the app. Consequently, you can discover if SecureBridge will deal with your Windows tool or otherwise.
|App Name||SecureBridge App|
|Category||Development & IT|
√ SecureBridge is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ SecureBridge Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It can protect any TCP network traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client. It is a solution for developing applications using various IDEs as RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD and now with support for RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, RAD Studio 10 Seattle and iOS application development in C++Builder.
* RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin support
* RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
* Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0 is supported
* NEXTGEN compiler support
* Android application development support
* iOS application development support
* Mac OS X development support
* Win64 development support
* Full support for SSH, SSL, and TLS protocols
* Fast and customizable SSH server, SSH client, and SSL client
* Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
* Support for all versions of the SFTP protocol
* Fast and customizable SFTP client and server
* Does not require external modules
* Protection against diverse crypto attacks
* Integration with Indy, MyDAC, and PgDAC
* Support for SHA1, SHA-2-256, SHA-2-512, SHA-2-224, SHA-2-384, and MD5 hash algorithms are supported
* Authentication by password or by public key
* Compatible with any TCP application
* High performance
* Reliable and convenient maintenance of asymmetric keys * Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server IDE
* IPv6 protocol support
* Full support for the SFTP protocols versions from 1 to 6
* Support for simultaneous usage of public key and password authentication on connecting to SSH server Supported Target Platforms: Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, 32-bit and 64-bit (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal), FreeBSD (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
TScMemoryStorage component for storing information about keys, users and certificates in virtual memory is added
Working with certificates avoiding CryptoAPI is supported
Working with certificates on Mobile platforms is supported
The ‘hmac-sha2’ HMAC algorithms for using in SSH protocol are supported
SecureBridge is a product developed by Devart. This site is not directly affiliated with Devart. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install SecureBridge on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download SecureBridge app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Firefox or any other browser
- Then download the SecureBridge installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SecureBridge completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SecureBridge icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall SecureBridge App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SecureBridge” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SecureBridge app.
Q: What is SecureBridge app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the SecureBridge Official Site on above
Q: Is SecureBridge Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free SecureBridge download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free SecureBridge download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download SecureBridge totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this SecureBridge will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SecureBridge for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS.