QuickStart for PC – Just now was developed application called QuickStart app for Windows. This application also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download QuickStart for Windows
It’s far better to know the application’s technological details as well as to have a knowledge history about the application. For that reason, you can discover if QuickStart will deal with your Windows device or not.
|App Name||QuickStart App|
|Category||Utilities & Tools|
√ QuickStart is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ QuickStart Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
QuickStart allows you to quickly find items in your Start Menu, Favorites, Recent Files, Desktop and History, that match a typed keyword. In addition, you can specify a custom directory, as well as file extensions to look for. Just type in the keyword and press enter to be presented with a list of items that match your entry – you can then select and launch the program, link or file by selecting it from the list.
- Launch applications, url’s, etc, by simply typing a keyword
- Automatically load keywords from the Start Menu, Favorites, etc
- Smart sort function that list recently used applications first
- Support for Firefox bookmarks
- Launch explorer by typing a directory or network path
- Runs in the system tray
- Define your own system hot-key
- Define your own custom search directories for keywords
- User defined ignore list for keywords
- Provides useful memory information
- Small memory foot print
QuickStart is a product developed by Digiarch. This site is not directly affiliated with Digiarch. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install QuickStart on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download QuickStart app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use UC Browser or any other browser
- Then download the QuickStart installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading QuickStart completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the QuickStart icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall QuickStart App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “QuickStart” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from QuickStart app.
Q: What is QuickStart app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the QuickStart Official Site on above
Q: Is QuickStart Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free QuickStart download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free QuickStart download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download QuickStart totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this QuickStart will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The QuickStart for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.