Iperius Backup for PC – Yesterday was created software called Iperius Backup app for Windows. This application also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download Iperius Backup for Windows
It’s much better to recognise the app’s technological details as well as to have an expertise history about the application. Therefore, you can find out if Iperius Backup will certainly service your Windows device or not.
|App Name||Iperius Backup App|
|Category||Development & IT|
Iperius Backup Features
√ Iperius Backup is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ Iperius Backup Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
Iperius Backup Review
Iperius Backup is a professional, complete and flexible backup software for Windows. Iperius Backup Free allows to save files and folders to any mass storage device: backup to NAS, RDX, external USB drives, network computers, and is extremely easy to configure.
Iperius can make automatic and incremental backups with compression and encryption. The advanced editions allow you to make many important backup types: backup of databases (SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle), backup of VMware ESXi virtual machines, Tape backup (LTO, DAT …), FTP backup (upload and download), Cloud backup (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox), Drive image backup, Open File Backup (VSS).
With just a 7 MB setup file, Iperius is a solid and lightweight software to protect servers and workstations. You can use the freeware edition with no time or license limitation, or, if you need some advanced backup types, you can upgrade to a commercial edition.
Iperius Backup is a product developed by iperius-backup. This site is not directly affiliated with iperius-backup. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install Iperius Backup on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download Iperius Backup app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Brave Browser or any other browser
- Then download the Iperius Backup installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Iperius Backup completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Iperius Backup icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall Iperius Backup App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Iperius Backup” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Iperius Backup app.
Iperius Backup FAQ
Q: What is Iperius Backup app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the Iperius Backup Official Site on above
Q: Is Iperius Backup Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Iperius Backup download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Iperius Backup download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Iperius Backup totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Iperius Backup will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Iperius Backup for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.