hMailServer for PC – Yesterday was build application named hMailServer app for Windows. This app also works for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download hMailServer for Windows
It’s better to understand the app’s technical information as well as to have a knowledge history regarding the application. As a result, you can figure out if hMailServer will deal with your Windows gadget or otherwise.
|App Name||hMailServer App|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
√ hMailServer is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ hMailServer Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
hMailServer is a free, open source e-mail server for Microsoft Windows. It supports all the common e-mail protocols (IMAP, SMTP, POP3) and comes with an easy-to-use COM library that can be used for integration with other software. It also has supports for virtual domains, distribution lists, antivirus, antispam, aliases, distributed domains and much more. E-mail data is stored in a database server, MySQL or MS SQL, depending on your choice.
The hMailServer installation contains a minimal MySQL-installation, so if you don’t already have a database server in your network, MySQL is installed automatically when you install hMailServer.
hMailServer is a product developed by Hmailserver. This site is not directly affiliated with Hmailserver. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install hMailServer on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download hMailServer app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Safari or any other browser
- Then download the hMailServer installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading hMailServer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the hMailServer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall hMailServer App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “hMailServer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from hMailServer app.
Q: What is hMailServer app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the hMailServer Official Site on above
Q: Is hMailServer Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free hMailServer download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free hMailServer download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download hMailServer free for PC.
Q: Is this hMailServer will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The hMailServer for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.