HissenIT Kiosk for PC – Just now was developed application called HissenIT Kiosk app for Windows. This software also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download HissenIT Kiosk for Windows
It’s much better to recognise the application’s technological information as well as to have an understanding history concerning the app. For that reason, you can learn if HissenIT Kiosk will work on your Windows gadget or not.
|App Name||HissenIT Kiosk App|
HissenIT Kiosk Features
√ HissenIT Kiosk is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ HissenIT Kiosk Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
HissenIT Kiosk Review
HissenIT Kiosk is a Web Browser in Kiosk mode. The Kiosk browser is displayed in full screen, hiding all other system bars or icons. Use optional white list and/or a black list. Use Local Files if you are not running a web server.
Technically speaking, the use case of HissenIT Kiosk is everywhere where content has to be displayed with or without user interaction AND the underlying computer/device/machine shall not be visible, used and tampered with. This could be but is not limited to the following use case examples:
– Info booth devices or information terminals with or without interaction (e.g., use company homepage restricting external links automatically)
– Limiting school laptops: Browser-only mode PLUS specifying web sites (e.g., school homepage, Wikipedia etc.)
– Presentation monitor devices
– Gaming terminals
The content can be anything that can be displayed by a modern HTML5-based Web Browser, e.g.: HTML, images/pictures, videos, animations, presentations etc.
HissenIT Kiosk is a product developed by HissenIT. This site is not directly affiliated with HissenIT. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install HissenIT Kiosk on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download HissenIT Kiosk app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Safari or any other browser
- Then download the HissenIT Kiosk installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading HissenIT Kiosk completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the HissenIT Kiosk icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall HissenIT Kiosk App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “HissenIT Kiosk” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from HissenIT Kiosk app.
HissenIT Kiosk FAQ
Q: What is HissenIT Kiosk app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the HissenIT Kiosk Official Site on above
Q: Is HissenIT Kiosk Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free HissenIT Kiosk download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free HissenIT Kiosk download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download HissenIT Kiosk totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this HissenIT Kiosk will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The HissenIT Kiosk for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.