File Storage Companion for PC – Last month was developed application named File Storage Companion app for Windows. This app also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download File Storage Companion for Windows
It’s better to understand the application’s technological details and also to have a knowledge history about the application. For that reason, you can find out if File Storage Companion will certainly deal with your Windows gadget or not.
|App Name||File Storage Companion App|
|Category||Utilities & Tools|
|Developer||Delite Studio S.r.l.|
File Storage Companion Features
√ File Storage Companion is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ File Storage Companion Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
File Storage Companion Review
The easiest, fastest way to send files to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch over WiFi with File Storage.
Store your files without limits. Enjoy them anywhere, anytime. Even offline. Rock solid app, easy to use and perfectly integrated into iOS.
File Storage is the only file manager you need.
It is quick and easy. No configuration required, no need to enter an address to connect. Devices are automatically discovered. Drag files and they are transferred to your device in seconds. Without iTunes and without USB cable.
File Storage Companion requires File Storage to be installed on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Available on the App Store.
File Storage Companion is a product developed by Delite Studio S.r.l.. This site is not directly affiliated with Delite Studio S.r.l.. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install File Storage Companion on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download File Storage Companion app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Chrome or any other browser
- Then download the File Storage Companion installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading File Storage Companion completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the File Storage Companion icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall File Storage Companion App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “File Storage Companion” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from File Storage Companion app.
File Storage Companion FAQ
Q: What is File Storage Companion app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the File Storage Companion Official Site on above
Q: Is File Storage Companion Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free File Storage Companion download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free File Storage Companion download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download File Storage Companion free for Laptop.
Q: Is this File Storage Companion will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The File Storage Companion for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.