Data Rescue for PC – Yesterday was created software called Data Rescue app for Windows. This app also works for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download Data Rescue for Windows
It’s much better to know the application’s technical details and also to have a knowledge background about the application. Consequently, you can learn if Data Rescue will certainly service your Windows device or not.
|App Name||Data Rescue App|
|Category||Utilities & Tools|
Data Rescue Features
√ Data Rescue is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ Data Rescue Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
Data Rescue Review
Do you need to recover deleted files? Have a crashed, corrupted or unmountable hard drive? Data Rescue is the #1 rated hard drive recovery software for the Mac & PC, used by home users, forensic recovery teams, and IT groups worldwide. Data Rescue is easy-to-use hard drive and file recovery software. Works when other computer recovery software has failed.
Hard drive crashed? Virus taken over? Need to recover deleted files?
Data Rescue® PC3 is the best data recovery software for recovering files from a crashed or virus-corrupted windows hard drive. Other data recovery software programs can cause more damage to your hard drive and files by trying “fix” the problem, instead of focusing on recovering your files. Do not use a repair utility until you’ve safely recovered your important files and stored them in a safe location. Data Rescue® PC3 should be your first option for data recovery software, before you try any risky “repair” utility. Simply put, Data Rescue® PC3 is the best data recovery software solution.
Data Rescue® PC3 is revolutionary in both ease-of-use and power!
You can use Data Rescue® PC3 in two ways!
As an application:
If you need to recover an external drive or a secondary drive, you can just load Data Rescue® PC3 onto your computer and start up the application — Data Rescue® PC3 will then scan your drive for your files, allowing you to copy them over to a second drive (not included). This is the only safe way to do recovery, since you will not be recovering files to the drive you’re scanning.
Using Included Emergency Boot CD:
If your main computer hard drive has crashed, has a virus or you need to recover deleted files, you can use the included emergency boot CD. This CD will boot up your computer and then allow you to scan your internal boot drive. Once the scan is done, you can choose which files you want to copy over to your secondary drive (not included) — Using Data Rescue® PC3 in this manner allows you to scan your drive without loading the software onto that drive. That’s important since the simple act of loading an application a) may not be possible due to a drive crash or virus and b) would potentially write-over the deleted files you’re trying to recover — To use the Emergency Boot
Data Rescue is a product developed by Prosoft Engineering. This site is not directly affiliated with Prosoft Engineering. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install Data Rescue on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download Data Rescue app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Brave Browser or any other browser
- Then download the Data Rescue installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Data Rescue completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Data Rescue icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall Data Rescue App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Data Rescue” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Data Rescue app.
Data Rescue FAQ
Q: What is Data Rescue app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the Data Rescue Official Site on above
Q: Is Data Rescue Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Data Rescue download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Data Rescue download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Data Rescue free for PC.
Q: Is this Data Rescue will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Data Rescue for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.