BWMeter for PC – Just now was build software named BWMeter app for Windows. This app also compatible for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
Download BWMeter for Windows
It’s better to recognise the app’s technological details as well as to have a knowledge history regarding the app. Consequently, you can figure out if BWMeter will work on your Windows device or not.
|App Name||BWMeter App|
|Category||Utilities & Tools|
√ BWMeter is absolutely Free & Safe Download!
√ BWMeter Latest Version!
√ Works with All Windows versions
√ Users choice!
BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic controller, which measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use).
This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example. BWMeter can also be used for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of connections or restricting access to certain internet sites. It creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as download / upload from the internet.
You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.g. to see how much data you download from your favorite news server). BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data of all computers in the network. The product is easy to configure and offers a rich set of options and features for beginners as well as experts and network administrators.
BWMeter is a product developed by Desksoft. This site is not directly affiliated with Desksoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Install BWMeter on Windows 10 & 11
Please note: you should Download BWMeter app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- Firstly, open your favorite Web browser, but not an Internet Explorer we means hahaha.
- Yeah, you can use Brave Browser or any other browser
- Then download the BWMeter installation file from the trusted link like on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading BWMeter completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the BWMeter icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click twice on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Uninstall BWMeter App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “BWMeter” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from BWMeter app.
Q: What is BWMeter app?
A: If you wanna knowing more about this app please visit the BWMeter Official Site on above
Q: Is BWMeter Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free BWMeter download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free BWMeter download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download BWMeter free for PC.
Q: Is this BWMeter will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The BWMeter for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.